DANCE, MUSIC, LEARN, & CREATE! Every year, we host a two-week Lao summer day-camp where youth ages 5 to 14 can learn and become immersed in Lao traditions, culture, music, and dance! There are no prerequisites to attend. We just ask that students come to camp with an open mind and a willingness to participate fully!
- Lao Music Lead By Masters From Laos
- Lao Dance Lead By Masters From Laos
- Lao History/Culture Games
- Lao "Street" Games
- Lao Folklore Stories
- Practical Life Skills Workshop
- Team Bonding Exercises
- Introduction to Buddhism *as practiced within the broader Lao Community
- Special Guest Speakers/Workshops
- Delicious, Healthy & Fresh Lunches/Snacks
- Much, much, more!
Spots Available: 50 max
Deadline: July 20th, 2018
Tuition includes ten days of Lao Summer Camp, all activities, daily snacks, and daily lunch.
$165 per child
$140 for each additional sibling
July 30th - August 10th (weekdays)
10am to 4pm
Wat Lao Mixayaram
11815 59th Ave South
Seattle, WA 98178